Here is an easy way to get in a quick workout in your busy day. First off start will forty-five seconds of bicep curls with an exercise band. Next with a deck of playing cards squat down and place one at a time on the ground in front of you. Focusing on keeping your back straight and your core tight. Once all the cards are down then pick them up one at a time. With a weighted ball in one hand reach up and come down diagonally across your body and squat as the ball touches the ground. Work both sides for a period of time or an amount of repetitions. Next is forty-five seconds of push-ups, which works a large group of muscles in the upper body as well as keeping the core tight. Push-ups can be done in many different positions so this exercise should not get boring. Finally is forty-five seconds of crunches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades