In this tutorial, we learn how to do interval cardio training. Start off on the treadmill going at a pace that is easy for you. Increase the intensity of the treadmill every two minutes. After two more minutes go back to normal. Continue doing this raising your intensity each time you start a new two minutes. You can increase it by doing a higher speed, higher incline, or anything else. When you feel like you can't do anymore, log what speed or intensity you were at. Continue to do this exercise everyday, then you will be able to build up strength to do more on the treadmill each day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades