In a sense, cardio intervals are God's gift to lazy exercisers everywhere. Why? Well, rather than commiting yourself to an excrutiatingly long exercise routine every day, you can actually cut down the time you exercise in half if you add cardio intervals.
There is one snatch, though: Cardio intervals will kick your ass. The point of intervals is to keep your body guessing (by alternating exercise intensity) and to keep your heart rate up the whole time, so you burn more calories faster.
If this type of hardcore training is something you're interested in, then try out this video featuring Jessica Bergenfield and Sarah Dussault. Try the mountain climber, hover jacks and pike double crunch moves using rags for an added burn!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades