In this video, we learn how to do three fast upper-body warm-ups. The first warm up is jumping rope for three minutes, then doing 30 seconds on a foam roller. After this, use the foam roller against a wall and then again on the ground, working both sides of your body. Now do 10 reps of push ups, followed by five kneeling reaches on both sides of the body. After this, you will use exercise bands to pull weights and do these on both arms. After doing this for as many reps possible, you will be ready to start working out your entire body and getting into better health!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades