By performing cardio intervals, you're able to speed up your metabolism, burn fat, and store carbohydrates differently. Composed of short spurts of different heart-pumping moves, you must give your all in order to gain the benefits.
The cardio intervals are punctuated with active resting periods for your muscles to recover slightly.
Complete exercises below twice:
1.) Squat Jumps (As many as you can do in 1 minute)
Deep Squat (Hold at bottom for 90 sec. for active rest
2.) Flying Romans (As many as you can in 1 minute)
Front Lunge Twist ( Active Rest for 90 seconds)
3.) Burpee (Complete as many as you can in 1 minute)
Side Lunge Reach (active rest for 90 seconds)
Compete exercise 1-3 first then do the second set of each exercise. That's it, 15 minutes and you are done with the whole thing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades