First of all you have to understand that you have to simply follow the dance steps that the master teaches you. Start by moving towards your right. Move by going sideways towards the right direction. Take three or four steps towards right. Your arms must be raised up to your waist. Now do this step for the left side as well. Now turn and move towards your right such that you take a one complete turn while moving three or four steps towards the right. You have to say "1, 2, 3, 4'. At '4' you can clap your hands together. Now repeat it while moving towards the left side. Now you have to go back and then do little jumps. You also need to say 'cha cha' while doing this step. You can also put your hands on your knees and bend your knees. Now start by staying at same place but taking steps as shown. Now go back and then clap your hands. Keep your feet moving up and down while performing this dance. Now move back and then hop, say 'cha cha' and turn around. Then one hop, then move to right and then left. In this way you can dance to the whole song. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades