In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do cardio kickboxing routine. Users should begin by warming up before performing any kickboxing moves. Keep the punches really tight and kicks nice and easy to not pull any muscles. Start with a right-left jabs. Then add a right and left hook with the jabs. Now add right and left uppercuts to the routine. Then add two right kicks and two left kicks. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn a routine that will help warm-up, get your heart pumping and relieve stress.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades